ITLUS Spring Webinar – 4 March 11:30am
The Irish Tillage and Land Use Society are holding their annual spring webinar online on tomorrow Thursday 4 March at 11:30am.
The webinar will cover a wide range of topics and there will be opportunities to engage and ask questions throughout. The agenda, speakers and topics for Thursday’s webinar include:
- 11.30am President’s Introduction – John Phelan Honorary President ITLUS
- 11.35am Grain prospects and market potential – Andy Doyle from the Irish Farmers Journal will discuss the current grain market and its future along with an overview of TII (Tillage Industry Ireland)
- 11.55am Coping with the stresses of farming – George Graham sheep farmer from Co Wexford will speak about his personal challenges and coping mechanisms.
- 12.15pm Farming structure options – Martin O’Sullivan, agricultural consultant and partner with O’Sullivan Malone Accountants will discuss different farm structure options, their pros/cons and common complications with possible solutions.
- 12.35pm Question and answers
To join the webinar, click this link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89060563943